Monday 3 December 2012

Q4: What is the wow factor for you

Question 4: 

What is the 'wow' factor for you? (4%)

The WOW factor for me is the way they make effects look so realistic - the scattered lights move according to our touch movements. If I were given the opportunity to experience it myself, I would create many different kinds of movements to see the effects of my movements towards the scattered lights. Every movement creates its own expressions and excitements. The touch effects also did grab my attention. When a user touch the sphere it will create a light effect like there are a glowing force on the hands that helps in moving the scattered lights on the sphere. The lights' color also played an important role in my WOW factor. Every touch will create different mood by using different colors.

Screenshot from the video that shows the changes of light colors that create the excitements

No comments:

Post a Comment